Labels

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Eating some cooked foods is not all BAD.

Well to all the people who follow my blog and just to the others that are trying to live a mainly raw lifestyle or have fully converted to raw I'm here to say it ain't easy to just eat raw.  Well in many ways it is very easy and in many ways it isn't having some equipment can make things difficult missing a nice chunk of fish or tasty piece of meat in the beginning can be a little rough and taxing.  I have noticed a few things though when I eat cooked or processed foods I lose some of the energy I feel when I have been just consuming the fruits and veggies.  I know this simply because I have noticed it in my experimentation of eating cooked and eating raw unprocessed foods.  I have found that after I eat cooked foods I feel well weak and lazy compared to the happy joyful and full of energy feeling I have felt after eating some greens and some fruit.   Do not get me wrong the cooked foods still do hold somewhat of a control over myself like I have written in the past I'm a newly converting and at the moment a 70-80% raw foodist.   I'm not even going to say vegan because I'm not a vegan and I do not see myself becoming a full fledge vegan for one I love my honey 2nd I will indulge in some animal bi-products here and there just because life is too short too live without some indulgences.

I love fish always have having it once in awhile I feel is fine and the omega 3's and other aspects fish have is great for us and is also a meat that is quite safe to eat raw sushi anyone. 

Seriously I believe everyone can be healthier if they consume more fruits and veggies and I have witnessed this myself in my own daily lifestyle easpecially over the last few months.

Do I think everyone has too start living this way no that would be incredibly nieve of myself.  All I'm saying is that we need to look at our way of living and consider the reasons that you may be sick or over weight.  Could it simply come down too what you eat or simply not eating enough of the right foods in your daily diet like the fruits and veggies?.

Eat some cooked foods if you must, try to eat more raw fruits and veggies to live stronger and healthier, reducing meats in your diet will reduce heart disease and other health issues and will help with weight loss.

AS ALWAYS STAY AWAY FROM THE FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS!!!!
UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY BUT I FIND THAT DOUBTFUL IF YOU GOT FAST FOOD YOU HAVE GROCERY STORES AND PRODUCE.

REMEMBER THIS ONE TRICK WHEN YOU SHOP STAY TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE STORE AND YOU WILL DO FINE.  IT'S WHEN YOU GO INTO THE MIDDLE AISLE'S THAT YOU FIND ALL THE PROCESSED JUNK,  WELL EXCEPT FOR THE TOILETRIES AND OTHER STUFF WE NEED.  THE GREAT THING ABOUT EATING RAW YOU JUST HAVE TO GO TO THE PRODUCE SECTION AND MAYBE THE BULK FOODS FOR SOME ORGANIC NUTS BUT REALLY THAT IS ALL.  THEN HIT YOUR HEALTH FOOD STORE FOR SOME OF THE OTHER PRODUCTS YOU MAY WANT.

God Bless and Peace, Best Wishes.

No comments: