Labels

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blending juices but you do not want the PULP!

To all who have no juicer but want a pulp free juice I have the solution just using your blender cheap one is fine and you may be thinking I'm going to say cheese cloth or a milk bag which are both awesome alternatives.  Though most of you may already have this item in your home.  If you are a coffee drinker and by chance have a reusable filter basket run your next blended green juice through this.  I would however not recommend to use it with banana based juices this idea is not for smoothies.  You will have the smoothiest silkiest juice ever.   I just did it with swiss chard and apple and water and wow.  I'm at work or I would have used my Breville Juicer.  But man was the juice smooth no pulp at all.

This can take a little time and a small spatula works well to speed the process.

No comments: