Labels

Friday, March 25, 2011

Interview Dan McDonald "Liferegenerator" had with Dr. Clapper at Health centre.

I recently watched a interview on youtube with the liferegenerator Dan Mcdonald and Dr. Clapper who over saw his water fast and how enlightened he was in general.  Here is a medical Dr. in the field for over 40yrs and how adamant he was about the importance of a mainly rawfood/vegan lifestyle to keep yourself healthy and free from disease and illness.  He goes on talking about other friends and colleagues and there clientele being sick from all sorts of issues and them not looking at nutrition or the persons  diet as the culprit, and that nutrition is still yet to have a serious impact in the general healthcare field.  Please go to the link and see this story for yourself.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcwvpGzeSQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe-inspiring Post, All my gratitude

As a final point , permit me thank you for your understanding with my English as (I am positive you have figured this by now,), English is not my number one language accordingly I am using Google Translate to figure out how to record what I sincerely plan to write .

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely
right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time
I had spent for this information! Thanks!
Also see my page: cuisinart wine fridge