Labels

Friday, March 25, 2011

MMM yummy lunch smoothie and a new tea experience.

I just had a very tasty concoction and also very simple.  4-6 strawberries, 2 bananas, 6 leaves of romaine and 2 cups of water in the blender and blended until smooth.  YUM YUM YUM.  Really nothing beats strawberry and banana smoothies but give the kick of some good greens and voila a masterpiece if I had a couple of shots of wheatgrass to add it would have been off the hook.  I think everyone should be consuming a green smoothie or juice atleast once per day even two if you want. 
Easy way to get your load of green veggies in!.

Also tried  a new tea today a yummy concoction from David's Tea if you have one of these in your neck of the woods check it out.  This was a OOLONG TEA called Forbidden Fruits a mixture of melon and some other fruits with fermented green tea leaves.  The nice aspect with the oolong teas are they can be resteeped so do not throw out your tea bag let the first one steep 3-5 minutes take out the bag and save it they can steep an additional 3-4 times so you buy one tea but actually get 4-5 pretty awesome right.  Really I love my teas as you have seen in another blog of mine and now having this specialty tea store here in my small city is awesome I get to try teas from around the world.   I hope you have enjoyed your tea and smoothie/juice today and wishing a very happy weekend.


Peace and God Bless.



No comments: