Labels

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's been a month mainly raw.

Well like many who have even ventured intothe raw food lifestyle the first and even the 2nd time you can still backslide.  I have learned my lessons though eat cooked food when your body has been enjoying the raw foods for awhile man do you get gut ache.  I think I willl stick with the raw foods.  I have eaten some eggs and cheese and some peanut butter over the last few weeks though I have not touched meat or fish of any kind for a month.  I just do not have the craving for it at all.  Like I mentioned before after a few days of eating raw smelling cooked foods especially meats was disgusting.  Plus eating this way is just so much cleaner for our bodies and the dishes are easy as well who wouldn't want easier dish duty.  I have been watching many videos on Youtube and you can check out my channel http:/youtube.com/user/ocbc1975 I have yet to upload a video of myself as of yet but it will be coming hopefully soon.  My channel has some of my favorites as well as one of my raw foodist mentors and motivator as well as a huge inspiration to live this way,
 Dan McDonald the Liferegenerator.  along with his recipes, insights, and heling practices, and some other great cooks and other awesome raw foodists.

God Bless Everyone and try Living Raw.

REALLY WHATS MORE IMPORTANT YOUR LIFE OR THE NEXT PIECE OF MEAT OR SOME OTHER PROCESSED JUNK FOOD?.

Just even consider going for a colonic or doing a juice fast your body will thank-you.

No comments: