Labels

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Amazing Greeeeen Smoothie

Hey Folks Livinrawguy here letting you know I'm back in the raw and vegan groove again ready to experiment with new recipes, and new ingredients.  I'm also v-logging away so I will be adding video clips as well as writing stuff quite regularly now so you can journey with me as I transition back into this healthy and beneficial lifestyle once again and wishing I never stopped, so folks even if you cannot read I will be sending out my love and commitment to changing and losing some weight along the way.  I started again cause I'm not getting any younger and my weight is dangerously high and I need to gain control of it once and for all and the best I have done with it in my life was when I was primarily raw vegan.  I started on the 8th of February at a weight of 290lbs yes high I'm not kidding here I'm may not lo1ok that big on video but I also carry a lot of muscle mass and just well proportioned and 6'1" tall and always had a large bone frame.  I will start off by giving you one of my new green smoothie recipes and it is very tasty.  Start with

1 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup mixed berries, Strawberry, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
3 cups spinach
2-3 cups water
1/2 cup mango
1/2 cup papaya
1 ripe banana
1 Tblsp of Chia Seeds
1 scoop Vega Protein Powder Vanilla Flavor or any plant based protein mix.
For added chlorophyll and beneficial nutrients a shot of wheatgrass would also make this jump into the stratosphere of taste and beneficial properties


Place everything in a high speed blender or what have you and pulse a few times to get things going
and than hit the high speed or on button.  Cheap blenders you may need to use more water and possibly a smaller batch this is for a large blender mine holds almost 2ltrs.   Substituting the spinach for kale, collard greens, or even romaine is fine just make sure it is a dark green.

God Bless.  May you find your own journey to a healthier you.

No comments: