Labels

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Power of Soaking Music/Meditation/Prayer.

I have always been a very spiritual person I love the feeling I get when I pray or just even speak to God.  I have a great feeling of warmth and almost a shock go through me when ever I speak about him or worship his name.  I find though the most beneficial times I have ever had and when I  had a greater sense of his love and of his presence has been when soaking in well soaking music or
gentle worship songs.  I know many other christians and believers of God/ and are savior Jesus Christ will understand what I 'm talking about.   All I'm saying is soaking music really brings you closer spiritually and brings a calming effect too your life.  One of the greatest pastimes I can think of is sitting in my sauna and listening to some soaking music or in the peace of my backyard I'm a country guy so this is quite easy.   Below are some CD's that may help bring you closer to our Lord and Saviour or just give you and your family some added peace in a stressful world. 

May God Bless You.














1 comment:

Latest Punjabi Music said...

mediation is the way to meet with God ...