Labels

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Raw Sauerkraut: The Old fashioned Way




Now most purveyor's of raw food enjoy some homemade kraut and it is actually quite easy to make I'm going to place two you tube links just to show you how easy it is.   One way is with a old fashioned fermentation pot and the other is using a simple jar and a plate with a bottle fiiled with water for weight.  Enjoy.  They both sound yummy one is actually with Dara Dan McDonalds friend The Life Regenerator.
God Bless and Best Wishes
Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greate post. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
Im really impressed by your blog.
Hi there, You have performed a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it
and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident
they'll be benefited from this site.

Review my homepage :: diet plans for women to lose weight fast