Labels

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Smoothie Recipe: Papaya & Banana Green Smoothie

The ingredients needed for this concoction are as follows:

2 cups of Papaya
2 cups water or coconut water your choice
2 cups romaine lettuce
1 banana large if the bananas are small use 2


The papaya needs to be peeled you can use the seeds if you wish it will give the drink a peppery flavour.  Though it may make the flavour of this beverage a little stronger for most peoples palates papaya seeds are also known for there anti-parasitic properties so this may help to give you a boost in your flushing of crap if your doing a juice cleanse just a observation.  If your just wanting the tropics in your tummy then omit the seeds and enjoy you can always use 1 cup water and 1 cup ice for a colder beverage.  You can also add more fruit to this if you like, for myself this is what I had to work with and it worked out pretty good. 

God Bless and Best Wishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my friend! I want to say that this post
is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos.
I would like to see extra posts like this .
Also visit my site : Increase Your Metabolism