Labels

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Recipe: Green Smoothie from Heaven

Ingredients needed:

2 Nectarines or Peaches
1 or 1 cup diced Mango
2 cups Spinach
2 cups Coconut Water or a chilled tea of your preference
2 Bananas

Wow I made this for breakfast the other morning and all I can say is wow what flavour what an energy booster and it just made my morning awesome.  Yes I love my greens I only had roughly two cups left or I would have put more but this came out great just with the two and was meag green in color but the flavour of mango and nectarines mingled with the banana just went BOOM! to my taste buds a nice sweet citrus zing and the creamy texture of the banana, the spinach might as well not have been there since I could not taste it. 

I totally recommend this and then compliment this with a nice serving of watermelon for a mid- morning snack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Very helpful info specifically the remaining phase :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Also see my webpage: Organic Coffee with Ganoderma Lucidum from Organo Gold