Labels

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Green Smoothie: Tropical Explosion

This is what I had for breakfast and all I can say is WOW!.  The items needed for this are

2 cups Hemp Bliss Vanilla- a creamy hemp drink found at health food stores
1 cup So Good- Unsweetened Coconut Milk
2 cups mango chunks  I used frozen
1 1/2 bananas- I had some frozen organic ones.
2 cups spinach
and some water to adjust consistency I do not have commercial blender like Vitamix or Blendtec.

Now for this the frozen aspect of the mango and banana made this quite tasty but I would have to give the majority of the flavour to the hemp bliss and coconut milk.  This made my morning go by great full of energy as you can see with all the blogging and just happy.  Now if you have the young coconuts you could use the water and meat from one of these in absense of the coconut milk for the hemp bliss you could omit it and just use some more coconut milk in its place.  Yes these are premade packaged products but they are using organic ingredients and hemp is one of the best superfoods so if making something easier for myself to consume high quality food and plant based proteins I say awesome.

God Bless and Peace be with you.

No comments: