Labels

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Missing the Watermelon

Well the main season for watermelon has come too an end and the stores have been cleared out from the summer stock up here atleast.  Hopefully my go too place for watermelon will have some more coming in as well you know watermelon is just awesome in so many ways.  The taste, benefits, sweetness, low calorie appetite filler, great re-hydrator, and of course again the health benefits are almost endless.  Anyways hope your still getting your watermelon fix I know I would be if I could find some and not the little mini ones that are finished in a heartbeat the big monster ones that are good for a couple of meals.

MMMMM I can't wait for next summer I'm gonna buy me some cases of watermelon and just have a watermelon fast.

God Bless and Best Wishes.
May Peace and Joy be with you.

No comments: