Labels

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Blueberry and Pineapple Green Smoothie Blaster



Well today I made this concoction seeing what blueberries and pineapple would taste like a bit of a unlikely combination.
To my surprise it turned out quite tasty used some orange juice and water to help mix things up as I was using frozen fruit.  Now of course I had to veg it up a bit love the healthy and so I tossed in some spinach as well my favorite go to green since it is so neutral in flavor. 

I basically used as follows:

2 cups frozen blueberries
1.5 cups of frozen pineapple already chopped
2 cups of  OJ and 2 cups of filtered water
2 cups of Spinach I tend to always use organic
Blend until super smooth and consume

Remember whenever you want a sweeter smoothie add a banana with tropical fruit like pineapple totally not needed but the taste is great when put together.  If you also want a creamier smoothie without the dairy using dairy alternatives like coconut or almond milk can be used instead of the water or OJ.

May your trek down the health food path bring you some tasty drinks, and eats.
God Bless.