Labels

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

COOKED Vegan Veggie casserole- No Pasta-

  Made this for my Easter dinner as I was going over to in-laws who are not vegan.  This is what you will need

1 large sweet potato/yam
1/2 butternut squash or acorn unless it is small use whole thing
1 zucchini
I used some Keg Steakhouse seasoning I had lying around a good mix of herbs, salts, and pepper.
1 Tblsp. of Extra Virgin olive oil or you could use Avocado or Coconut.
I tossed this all about in a corning ware dish and baked at 350 degrees for 45Mins.

Yes this is not considered raw I many times do some cooked vegan dishes as well just for a change.
I had this and my sister in-law made some roasted beets with olive oil and seasonings which was perfect.  For dessert while they ate homemade carrot cake I munched on some almond&date rolls.

When you know your going some place a vegan option may not be possible prepare.

No comments: